- Supports many different chip manufacturers of the
MCS-51 family, such as AMD, Atmel/Temic,
- Choice of User Interfaces: Seehau from ICE Technology or
- Seehau: runs under Windows
95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, & XP.
- Emulation and trace ISA boards install in your
PC or in the Nohau® HSP box (shown) and controlled
via the PC LPTx port. Also, available in a USB Box
- The optional trace board can be installed or upgraded
- Trace memory is real-time: up to 256K deep by up
to 96 bits, 8 trigger levels, with timestamp, filtering
and an external trigger output. Ports P1 and P3 are
- High Level Language (HLL) support for C compilers.
- 64K hardware breakpoints, Bank Switching, Program
Performance Analysis (PPA), and Code Coverage.
Application Notes: Generic
Nohau Product Manuals
Click here for real-time trace, code coverage, performance analysis